Do you need help with tax compliance?

Taxes can be complicated if you’re a small business owner without a background in accounting, or the time to stay up to date with the latest regulations.
Let us help make it easier for you to stay compliant.

How do I know whether BIR received my tax payment?

Responsible taxpayers just like you will want to make sure your taxes and the forms that you filed were able to reach the BIR on time. That’s what the Payment Confirmation email is for. Fast File sends a Payment Confirmation email to the email address you used for signing up, whenever you use Fast File…

Read Guide

What’s a Books of Accounts Permit to Use?

More and more business owners are using digital or computerized Books of Accounts, and if you want to be one of them, you’re going to need a permit.  You’ll only need a Books of Accounts Permit to Use or PTU if you’re using computerized or loose-leaf Books of Accounts (which means you don’t need this…

Read Guide

How do I renew my Books of Accounts?

Remember those Books of Accounts you got when you registered your business? You’ll have to renew them every so often, depending on the kind of books you have. If you need to refresh your memory, you’ll find everything you need to know about bookkeeping, here. When do I need to renew my books? Manual Book…

Read Guide

What do I need to know about bookkeeping?

There’s a lot you need to know about bookkeeping now that you’re in business for yourself as a freelancer or an online seller. The Bureau of Internal Revenue or BIR actually requires you to keep Books of Accounts, or records of your business transactions, and to file these books at the BIR on certain deadlines.…

Read Guide