Do you need help with starting a business?

Doing it the right way from the very start can help you avoid complications later on.
Let us make it easier for you to set your business up for success.

How do I pay for my own SSS?

Being a freelancer or a solopreneur means not having an employer to pay for your contributions to the Social Security System or SSS, the Home Development Mutual Fund or Pag-IBIG, and the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation or PhilHealth. If you used to work for a company which paid for these out of your salary, it’s…

Read Guide

What is Sole Proprietorship?

If you’re thinking about going into business for yourself as an online seller, you may have come across the term “sole proprietor“. It’s not really something you hear people say a lot, even if they are business owners or sole proprietors themselves, so allow us to make understanding what this is—and how you can apply…

Read Guide

How do I pay for my own PhilHealth?

Hospital bills and other healthcare costs are undoubtedly some of the biggest and often most unexpected expenses that affect everyone, but especially freelancers and online sellers. As a solopreneur, you’ve most likely invested quite a lot (if not all you have) into your business, which means if you get seriously sick or have an accident,…

Read Guide

How do I pay for my own Pag-IBIG?

Having a roof over your head and a place to sleep at night is one of life’s basic necessities. To make sure everybody has somewhere to call home, the government started the Home Development Mutual Fund, AKA the Pag-IBIG fund back in the 1970s.  Today, you can use Pag-IBIG fund loans to pay for just…

Read Guide

How do I get my Barangay Clearance?

You may be wondering why you even need barangay clearance when starting a business. Well, it can’t be helped: anyone who starts a business is required to get Barangay Business Clearance, which you can get at the Barangay Hall of the city where you live or plan to do business.  What do I need to…

Read Guide